Archive for November, 2008

Preparing as a Couple for Holiday Parties

Holiday parties can be a source of joy as well as a source of tension and even the cause of hurt feelings and arguments for couples.  That is why it is important to plan ahead for them so that you both have expectations and limits that are known and accepted by both of you.  Many [...]

What to do When Your Spouse Doesn’t Want to Have Sex Often

Sex is a physical and emotional need.  On every list of human needs that you will find, sex is on there, which may surprise you.  When you have a spouse that does not want to have sex very often you may feel that you are being deprived not only of something that you would like, [...]

Building a Strong Marriage

They say that marriage is one of the most difficult relationships to maneuver.  This is because you are in a relationship with a person who will change over time and you will also change.  Marriage takes work because it is not something that you can just walk away from when the going gets tough.  The [...]

How to Know it’s Time to get Divorced

Many people who are in a marriage that is not fulfilling to them, or is just making them miserable, wait for a sign or a very obvious indication that it is time to get divorced.  In fact, a lot of people will ask their friends, doctors, and therapists how they will know when it is [...]

How to Know if Your Spouse is Cheating

It’s been said that 25% of men and 13% of women who are married have cheated on their spouses at one time or another during their marriage.  This means that overall there is a 38% chance that you are going to be cheated on or that you will cheat.  If you suspect that your spouse [...]

Are You Ready to Get Married?

Getting married is one of the biggest decisions that you will ever make. Many people assume that they are ready to get married because they like someone a lot and they want to spend time with them.  This may not be the best indication that you are ready to get married and you need to [...]